Buy Soranib 200mg tablet
is used for Liver cancer, Kidney cancer, Thyroid cancer and other conditions. Soranib Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Soranib Tablet contains Sorafenib as an active ingredient.
How to use Sorafenib Tablet
Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your healthcare pharmacist before you start taking sorafenib and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor.
Take soranib 200 mg tablet price by mouth on an empty stomach (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal) as directed by your doctor, usually twice a day.
SORANIB TABLET Side Effects
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Weight loss
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
The dose of Sorafenib tablets is given below:
The recommended daily dose of soranib price (Sorafenib)is 400 mg (2 x 200 mg tablets) taken twice daily without food (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal).
Treatment with Sorafenib 200mg should continue until the patient is no longer clinically benefiting from therapy or until unacceptable toxicity occurs.
Cautioning and Precautions
Do not soranib tablet cipla if you have any of these indications of an unfavourably susceptible response: hives; trouble breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your specialist doctor without a moment’s delay in the event that you have any of these genuine symptoms:
- Rash, rankles, overflowing, or serious agony in the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet
- Increased circulatory strain (extreme cerebral pain, obscured vision, inconvenience concentrating, trunk torment, deadness, seizure)
- Easy wounding, unordinary dying
Storage of Soranib Tablet
- Store soranib dosage at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze Soranib 200mg tablet unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.